LSVita Privacy Commitments
- Transparency. We will make our privacy commitments easy to find and easy to read.
- Choice. You have choices about what information you provide to LSVita will use your information for marketing purposes.
- Security. We will use state of the art security safeguards to protect your privacy and the data entrusted to us.
- Control. We will not sell your personal information to anyone, for any purpose. And when we share information with our subsidiaries or trusted service providers, they too must comply with our privacy commitments.
We recognize the trust you place in us to safeguard your privacy. Our privacy commitments are and will remain a fundamental part of our business, and will apply to everyone who has a relationship with LSVita, including customers, and visitors to Our Sites. These commitments may well grow as our business grows and we develop new ways to interact with you, but rest assured that we will keep you informed about these changes through our updated policies.
LSVita Sites and Mobile Apps are owned and operated by the LS Health & Beauty.
Your Consent to Use Our Sites
The Information We Collect About Customers and Users
- Contact Information, which we use for contacting you regarding your orders or for services which may be of interest to you;
- Billing Information necessary for your financial relationship with us, including payment method data you store with us for the completion of orders;
Technical Information relating to your use of our Sites or mobile apps.
How We Collect Information About Customers and Users
LSVita collects information in four primary ways:
- When you provide us with information when you purchase or interact with us about products or services offered by LSVita;
- When you register as a user of a LSVita Site;
- When we collect technical information automatically when you visit Our Sites;
How We Use Information About Customers and Users
LSVita may use the information we collect in a variety of ways to enhance our customers' experiences, including to:
- Process your orders for products or services;
- Improve customer services;
- Respond to your questions;
- Deliver you customized content, advertising and savings that may be of interest to you;
- Communicate with you regarding updates, offers, and promotions;
- Monitor and ensure Site integrity and security;
- Aggregate non-identifiable information for business analysis.
Online Activity Tracking and Advertising
- We collect information about your activity on Our Sites and through our advertisements using technologies such as cookies, including third-party cookies, web beacons and server log files.
- We and our third party business partners use this automatically generated information, as well as other information that we or they have, to provide you with an optimal website experience. This includes measuring the effectiveness of our ads and your interactions them, and tailoring offers and advertisements to you for products or services you may find helpful on Our Sites and third-party sites.
- Our Sites may also contain third-party cookies from advertising partners who help serve ads for LSVita and other third parties on Our Sites and elsewhere on the web. To opt-out of these type of cookies, visit the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) website.
How We Share Personal Information
- We do not sell your personal information to anyone for marketing purposes.
- In Other Circumstances: LSVita may share your information in other limited circumstances, including:
- Responding to requests from law enforcement officials or judicial authorities or to otherwise cooperate with authorities pursuant to a legal matter;
- Responding to matters of personal or public safety;
- In litigation, investigations, and other legal matters where the data is pertinent;
- To investigate security incidents;
- In the event of the sale or transfer of LSVita or of some of our assets, or in the context of similar business negotiations.
Anonymous and Aggregate Information
- We also collect technical, non-personal information about Site users.
- LSVita may also remove personally identifiable information to create anonymous data.
- This data cannot be used to identify any individual, and we will not attempt to re-identify later or allow others to do.
- LSVita uses and shares this data for historical, statistical, or business planning purposes.
- LSVita Sites are not intended or designed to attract users under the age of 13.
- We do not collect personally identifiable information from any person we know to be under the age of 13.
- We instruct users under the age of 13 not to send any information to LSVita through our Sites.
Our Data Protection and Security Policy
- We maintain industry standard security measures, including SSL encryption, to protect sensitive data such as when it is stored by LSVita and when you send it to us.
- We maintain personal information for registered Site users in accordance with our Records Retention Policy and Procedure, and you have the right to change your membership information or status at any time.
LSVita Customer Privacy Choice and Control
- You have the ability to review, modify, or request the removal of personal information we collect about you. Certain information may be retained, however, to satisfy legal obligations.
- You may choose to limit the types and frequency of communications you receive from LSVita.
- You may choose to end your relationship with LSVita at any point.